Arafel Park is a stunningly renovated original Southern Highlands 1930's estate.
Our cold climate garden dates back to the early 1900's when the property was originally a large farming estate. With decades old Redwoods, Oaks, specimen trees and our stunning Pine Grove - the grounds are perfect for wedding photography and we pride ourselves on accommodating bridal parties who wish to utilise our grounds in photography. The Estate is incredibly private and tucked is secluded within 2 acres of gardens, trees and hedging. The property also features a pool for the warmer months. Arafel Park is equipped with all the luxury requirements you may need and more including:
Nespresso machines // De'Longhi appliances // Luxury bathroom amenities // King sheet sized towels
- All beds have Portuguese linen, thermal weight wool down quilts and heated blankets
- The main residence features 2 fireplaces, ducted underfloor heating and 2 split system air conditioners
- The cottage features a split system air-conditioning and gas fireplace
- Welcome arrival basket and treats for your stay
- Travel cot, single trundle beds and facilities/toys/bikes for younger guests available upon request.